Difference between revisions of "Toothpuff Ring"
m (added more in-depth benifits)
|Line 50:||Line 50:|
This ring cannot be sold back to the game. However it can be
This ring cannot be sold back to the game. However it can be to [[gangs]].
Latest revision as of 05:22, 5 July 2020
|Version Availability|| HoboWars|
The Toothpuff Ring is a ring that uses cheap pawnables in battle and explores the city to find pawnables. Additionally, the ring can be pawned once per day. Awarded as a prize for winning a HoboArena category, this ring can be donated to gangs.
There is a limit of 3 Toothpuff Rings awarded per completed HoboArena round. Furthermore, these are distributed across HoboWars, HoboWars2, and Facebook HoboWars. This makes them extremely rare and highly valuable.
The following benefits are gained in battle if you have the corresponding pawnable items:
- 30% chance to chuck a walkman for double damage.
- 25% chance to chuck a vcr for triple damage.
- 20% chance to shield with a pink lawn flamingo. (This protects you from 2 attacks and makes the opponent damage themselves.)
- 10% chance to hop on a skateboard for +5% speed.
- 10% chance to give opponent an I <3 you bracelet for -3% strength and power.
- 05% chance to shield with a toothpuff. (Toothpuff has 10% of your max life and takes hits for you until its life is depleted.)
List of Locations and Costs
|HoboArena||Top 3 in Level||Top 3 in Level||Top 3 in Level|| |
This ring cannot be sold back to the game. However it can be donated to gangs.