Food Stamps are a non-transferable currency that are used to purchase special items. They are not commonly found nor easily gained.
Food stamps Usage
Food Stamps are only accepted at the In-N-Out. There you will be able to purchase various special items including rare foods, skills, equipment, and more. A mysterious and temporal Traveling Carnival known to visit HoboArena has a Carnival Candy Stand that accepts Food Stamps in exchange for select Halloween Candies.
How to Gain Food Stamps
- Ultimate Fisty Cuffs
- Five lucky fighters and five lucky ticket holders (randomly chosen from entire fighter/ticket entries) will receive 10 Food Stamps.
- Side Wars
- City Hall & CSP Office (Hobowars2, Facebook Hobowars and HoboArena only)
- For doing Community Service, a food stamp is a possible reward.
- Refer a Friend
- 20 Food Stamps if your friend is an active player for 30 days.
- 30 Food Stamps when your friend applies their first Donator Pack.
- 10 Food Stamps when your friend hits levels 100, 200, 300, etc.
- Top 10 players in each featured category get 20 food stamps.
- Top 5 players in each of the remaining categories get 5-25 food stamps.
- X-Mas Gifts
- Opening any X-Mas gift has a possibility of having a food stamp included as a prize.
- Spooky Gift & Zombie Survival Package
- Opening these gives you 15 food stamps.
- Traveling Carnival
- Playing the Matching Game sometimes yields food stamps as a prize.