You can enter NF once you have moved up to class 11 in normal Cart Racing. Unfortunately, your racing skill plays a big factor in your placements in NF, and even more unfortunately, your skill from normal cart racing will be reset.
Actions To Do - Before Entering Northern Fence
Tips for all players before advancing to NF.
1. Suicide Hill > Pete's Garage
2. Suicide Hill > Your Garage > • Unequip ALL your parts
3. Suicide Hill > Your Garage > Backup Carts > Equip your "Rusted Cart"
4. Suicide Hill > Your Garage > Backup Carts > Sell your old "Good Cart"
6. Go to NF and sign up
Some Useful Info
1st place: 7 Class points
2nd place: 5 Class points
3rd place: 3 Class points
Screenshots Below of:
|Your Default Cart Info|
|Cart Upgrade options|
Things to Note
- -You can purchase any cart you can view.
- -Each Cart comes with "Slots"; the more slots, the more parts you can equip.
- -Your first cart is free (Old Rusty Cart) and it only has one slot for parts. The part you get should be 1 litre Bottle of Pop for 650,000 tokens.
- -When you have your parts, click "Talk to the hobos" to get your engine upgraded. It costs $10,000 a day.
- -You will also have to fix your cart as it wears down. You can repair it at 79.99% or lower. Repair cost is in tokens and there is no optimum percentage to repair. So repairing anywhere between 20 and 80% is fine but you will need at least 50% to race the Pikies.
- -Carts sell back for 60%.
There is PvP racing (Betting against other NF Drivers)
- -Public Race - Where you can issue an open challange to any other NF Driver.
- -Private Race - Issue a challange to a specific NF Driver.
- -You can bet Tokens/$$'s or both.
PVP Racing is logged, cheating is a Jailable offence
- -There are 2 NPCs each in Classes 1 & 2
- -There is 1 NPC each, per Classes 3 - 9 (Except no Class 5 NPC)
- -Race the NPC in any Class visable, even if you are in a higher class
- -Maximum of 2 NPC races per FULL Reset (12am - 12am (24 hrs))
- -If you can't get your tickets used up, use surplus here!!
Class 1 (150 Class points to class up)
- New Sponsor: Boxing Stadium (575 tokens/reset)
Class 2 (250 Class points to class up)
Class 3 (375 Class points to class up)
- New Sponsor: Docks (650 tokens/reset)
Class 4 (600 Class points to class up)
Class 5 (900 Class points to class up)
- New Sponsor: Liquor Store (725 tokens/reset)
Class 6 (1,275 Class points to class up)
Class 7 (1725 Class points to class up)
- New Sponsor: Train Station(800 tokens/reset)
Class 8 (2250 Class points to class up)
Class 9 (2850 Class points to class up)
- New sponsor: Night Club (900 tokens/reset)
|Classes with Normal Carts|