From Hobowars Wiki
- Most of the categories require you to use money for purchases. The exception is the Cart Parts category, which requires you to use tokens for all purchases.
- With the exception of Points and Donator Packs, 1% of the total sale price is taxed and is removed from the game.
- Once purchased, all items are immediately transferred to the purchasing hobo, and the remaining funds are transferred to the selling hobo.
- There is a limit of 20 total simultaneous listings per player.
- To prohibit flooding of the markets, you may not have more than 4 listings of a single type at once on the SGHM. Donator Pack listings and HoboWars2 are exempted from this limit.