Office Worker: "You seem list youngster, where do you want to go?"
On HoboWars, the Government House aggregates core information on gameplay & the community. Within its location are six different areas. On all other versions, the Government House is referred to as City Hall & CSP Office; it has a different function but the areas are the same.
- The City Leaders is just a fancy name for Game Staff. It lists all the current staff and what positions they are in.
- This is where you vote on the current poll. Usually these polls are used to simply determine interest in particular matters. What you cast your vote for is shown on your profile.
- This is a search engine that allows you to specify things to search for.
- You can specify the name order, what level, which side, if they're alive and gender. There IS a 30 match limit. If there are more than 30, they will come up with the results depending on the ordering criteria you selected.
- This just shows you the statistics of HoboWars. It shows you Financial, Member and Misc statistics and the 10 Newest Hobo's.
Box & Papers
- Home of the HoboWars newspaper HoboWeekly. Viewing does not require being logged in or have a HoboWars account.
- This iteration of City Planning was used to allow players to vote on proposed updates and list game changes. It is votes are linked to the threads created on its sister Message Board.
City Hall & CSP Office
The City Hall & CSP Office is exclusive feature of HoboWars2, Facebook HoboWars and HoboArena. It replaces the Government House of the HoboWars.
How CSP works
The goal to the CSP is to earn Food Stamps to buy items from the In-N-Out. You must be unconscious, and have a half bar of T in order to be healed by the CSP and earn a reward. A food stamp is not always guaranteed when rewarded, but is the most common.
Note: Points are no longer available as a CSP reward in HoboArena.
Some examples of rewards:
CSP: You earned 1 Food Stamp telling kids at the Primary School to stay out of gangs.
CSP: You earned 1 Food Stamp reading the Facebook Hobowars Terms and Conditions aloud to prisoners.
CSP: You earned 1 Food Stamp cleaning up blood after a UFC match.
CSP: You earned 1 Food Stamp cleaning bathrooms at City Hall.
CSP: You earned 1 Food Stamp serving food at the Soup Kitchen.
CSP: You spent some time scrubbing cells at the big house and earned 1 Food Stamp.
CSP: You earned 30 Cans picking up cans off the side of the road.
CSP: You earned a Skateboard handing out toys to kids.
CSP: You spend some time working the punch bar at an AA meeting. Luckily someone brought a flask! You get a Shot of Tequila.